Pokemon Go Remote Raids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Welcome to the Official POGO Raids Forum! Empty Welcome to the Official POGO Raids Forum!

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm
Hello all! Welcome to the official Pokemon Go Remote Raids forum, otherwise known as POGORaiders! 

We're so amped you're here to join us, and we welcome you if you're already a member of our Discord server and are joining us here! We wanted to create a full community experience for you all to enjoy, and relax in. 

I'm sure we've all seen the lag that comes to the server with the MASSIVE amounts of users we've gained over the past few months, and we want to thank each and every one of you for joining our community. This forum gives you a place to bring discussion, and at the same time helps alleviate some of the strain that is being put on the discord server. We've been having over 130 consistent raid lobbies open, and have reached over 75,000 members on the server! 

On this forum, you'll be able to have extended discussions with other users about everything Pokemon Go related, and also get answers to your questions, and read about upcoming news on both the POGO Raids Discord and on Pokemon Go itself. We figure that this forum will give you all a place to speak openly, and be able to see older messages. We know one of your frustrations was that discord messages get lost so easily! 

We hope you get as much enjoyment out of this forum as you do each and every day on our discord; and just to be clear the discord server and our entire community is only going to get better and better! 

Thank you again for joining us! 

- The entire team

Bvillebiggie_15 likes this post

xxlunarosexx
xxlunarosexx

Welcome to the Official POGO Raids Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Official POGO Raids Forum!

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:14 pm
Hey :)
First of all, CONGRATS on the amazing job you guys have done with this Forum. 
As a person who has only just started really playing Pokemon Go but no friends that play, despite my great efforts to get them to; I was struggling to say the least at the start. It wasn't until I came across Discord (yes, I know, I am way behind on the gaming scene lol) and your Server that the game became a completely new experience for me. So to say the least I am so grateful for all the hard work that everyone puts in to make all this possible. The Server alone was amazing, but with the addition of this Forum it's not only going to help with playing Pokemon Go but help people feel connected to a community which is important now more than ever.
With so much thanks,
xxlunarosexx

p.s. I apologise for the lousy grammar, I broke my hand (not from the KANTO tour lol).

EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Welcome to the Official POGO Raids Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Official POGO Raids Forum!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 am
@xxlunarosexx wrote:Hey :)
First of all, CONGRATS on the amazing job you guys have done with this Forum. 
As a person who has only just started really playing Pokemon Go but no friends that play, despite my great efforts to get them to; I was struggling to say the least at the start. It wasn't until I came across Discord (yes, I know, I am way behind on the gaming scene lol) and your Server that the game became a completely new experience for me. So to say the least I am so grateful for all the hard work that everyone puts in to make all this possible. The Server alone was amazing, but with the addition of this Forum it's not only going to help with playing Pokemon Go but help people feel connected to a community which is important now more than ever.
With so much thanks,
xxlunarosexx

p.s. I apologise for the lousy grammar, I broke my hand (not from the KANTO tour lol).

Thanks for your kind words! Welcome to the server, if you need ANYTHING at all let us know!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum