Pokemon Go Remote Raids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Forum Wish List Empty Forum Wish List

Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Welcome to the Forum! As we're starting out, we have an endless ability to add informative and helpful tools to this community. Please let us know if there is anything you would like to see placed on the forum by replying to this thread, all ideas will be considered!
PvtPineapple
PvtPineapple

Forum Wish List Empty Re: Forum Wish List

Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Might be more down the line (and also have no clue how difficult to implement), but something that might be cool to do is a Pokedex people could fill out with hundos/shundos/etc.

submit 1 Pokemon per person and have it as a tag or something on the person's profile.

JGuess and Will3720 like this post

ItsDaredevll
ItsDaredevll
Verified Raid Host

Forum Wish List Empty AR Photoshoot theme/contests?

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:33 am
I think it would be really fun to add a contest section for AR shots, some including a theme, a few judges, and a time period (perhaps a month?) to allocate and overview. Sometimes the AR shots are funny or colorful to see in the discord, but adding a reward per contest (maybe nitro/giveaways >>:]]]]) and submissions into a forum topic would be cool to see! Popular vote and judge vote from likes could matter too. 
Pokeball

EnigmaSpirit likes this post

FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:07 pm
I think people would enjoy a thread just for posting pics of their animals since most of us do it on the discord...

As far as DD recommendation...contests or raffles would be a nice deal.  I'll contribute.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum