Pokemon Go Remote Raids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Greetings!  My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict. Empty Greetings! My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict.

Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:40 pm
Hey guys!  Excited that we've got a forum for me to divide my time even more with!  Introduce yourself (safely)!

EnigmaSpirit, Ben and Will3720 like this post

elxgato009
Lead Moderator

Greetings!  My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict. Empty Re: Greetings! My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:10 am
Helloooooooooo!!!
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Greetings!  My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict. Empty Re: Greetings! My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:17 am
@FertileSquirtle wrote:Hey guys!  Excited that we've got a forum for me to divide my time even more with!  Introduce yourself (safely)!

Hey there! I think I can agree with your title. Thanks for your hype about the forum! I think we'll be able to build a really cool side of the community here to parallel discord.

FertileSquirtle likes this post

FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:49 am
Thanks for setting it up for us!  Also just for the record, I made first in this sub-forum!

EnigmaSpirit likes this post

Will3720
Will3720
Helper

Greetings!  My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict. Empty Hello

Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:25 am
Hello my name is Will, I'm also a pogo addict and I enjoy helping people online (aka spending hours in #discord-help), 3d printing, and my favorite color is blue.

FertileSquirtle likes this post

FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:08 pm
Hi Will!  My favourite colour is salmon!  I work in silver and gold jewelry, and I wish I own a 3d printer for making castings instead of having to carve designs by hand out of wax.
JGuess
JGuess

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:47 pm
@FertileSquirtle wrote:Hi Will!  My favourite colour is salmon!  I work in silver and gold jewelry, and I wish I own a 3d printer for making castings instead of having to carve designs by hand out of wax.
Ok The printing to make the jewelry is so cool. Do youhave an instagram or something????!!!!

Verified Raid Host

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:56 pm
I don't have a printer sadly so I have to carve wax models before sending them off for investments.  I also mostly sign agreements to not post photos because people can be really weird about it for some reason?
Will3720
Will3720
Helper

Greetings!  My name is FertileSquirtle and I'm a PoGo Addict. Empty Idk what to name this post

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:41 pm
@FertileSquirtle wrote:I don't have a printer sadly so I have to carve wax models before sending them off for investments.  I also mostly sign agreements to not post photos because people can be really weird about it for some reason?
Yeah 3D printing is a lot of fun I even made a small local 3D printing business where people could request things for me to print for them and they'd pay in return, that business ran for a while which was pretty cool.
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:43 pm
@Will3720 wrote:
@FertileSquirtle wrote:I don't have a printer sadly so I have to carve wax models before sending them off for investments.  I also mostly sign agreements to not post photos because people can be really weird about it for some reason?
Yeah 3D printing is a lot of fun I even made a small local 3D printing business where people could request things for me to print for them and they'd pay in return, that business ran for a while which was pretty cool.

What medium does yours print?
Will3720
Will3720
Helper

Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:46 pm
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Will3720 wrote:

Any standard filament I decide to give it as it's a standard plastic printer so I normally use PLA or ABS filament.
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:57 am
@Will3720 wrote:
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Will3720 wrote:

Any standard filament I decide to give it as it's a standard plastic printer so I normally use PLA or ABS filament.
I know they are used for jewelry, but it would need to wax so when we make an investment it can be burned out and the negative space can then be filled with liquid metal.  They make ones that do wax right?
Will3720
Will3720
Helper

Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:20 pm
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Will3720 wrote:
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Will3720 wrote:

I know they are used for jewelry, but it would need to wax so when we make an investment it can be burned out and the negative space can then be filled with liquid metal.  They make ones that do wax right?
Yes they do make wax 3D printers but I do not own one of those myself.
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:09 am
@Will3720 wrote:
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Will3720 wrote:
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Will3720 wrote:

Yes they do make wax 3D printers but I do not own one of those myself.
Drat!  Suppose I'd also have to learn cad out whatever it is you guys use for 3d modeling anyways.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum