Pokemon Go Remote Raids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:52 am
Hi all! I see some familiar faces from Discord, but don't know many of you! Introduce yourself here, but keep your personal information private. 

what motivates you to play POGO? What are your goals? How can we help you reach them!?
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:32 am
@EnigmaSpirit wrote:Hi all! I see some familiar faces from Discord, but don't know many of you! Introduce yourself here, but keep your personal information private. 

what motivates you to play POGO? What are your goals? How can we help you reach them!?

Hi Enigma!  I'm FertileSquirtle.  I got into Pogo during quarantine out of boredom; started playing late July 2020 and now I'm lvl 42.  I suffer some depression, and some days maintaining that streak is the only thing that motivates me to get up and do stuff.  Can't break the streak!

No current goals, just really like the community and helping out on the discord.  Thanks for getting us a forum!

Also shuckle is my favorite Pokemon.
ItsDaredevll
ItsDaredevll
Verified Raid Host

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:43 am
yo homie thanks for making the forum its turning out real nice so far!

i dunno why i play pogo, but i miss playing main series pokemon games and thats prolly what keeps me on it.

Listen my dudes, I'm straight up hunting the shiny mega dex, screw the big dex, i just want them megas... i dont know why either lol

Introduce yourself! Gene_510 purple mons best mons idc what they are (except cats)
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:26 am
@ItsDaredevll wrote:yo homie thanks for making the forum its turning out real nice so far!

i dunno why i play pogo, but i miss playing main series pokemon games and thats prolly what keeps me on it.

Listen my dudes, I'm straight up hunting the shiny mega dex, screw the big dex, i just want them megas... i dont know why either lol

Introduce yourself! Gene_510 purple mons best mons idc what they are (except cats)

I've got you on the gengar, venusaur, charizard, and ampharos if trade distance is ever removed or increased.  Mega gengar is beautiful.

FertileSquirtle likes this post

PotsforDaze

Introduce yourself! Empty Hey!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:26 am
I'm Pots, or PotsforDaze
I too recently started playing during quarantine, I originally started in 2016 when the game came out, but boredom pushed me to play again. Currently I am trying to shiny hunt and get meta-raiders. My goals are going from level 33-40 in these upcoming months, and catching a hundo in any meta raider. Chart Up Favorite Pokémon is Arcanine :)

Polarisana

Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:23 pm
Hi!  I'm Polarisana - joined for Uxie raids and I've been lurking/chatting a bit more of late.

I'm a Day 1 Pogo player, minus a brief break Winter 2016-Spring 2017.  PoGo helped me during a real bad period of my life by encouraging daily check ins and walks and such.  It also led me to the local community, which helped me get a real solid group of friends!  I'm working on whatever soft xp grind I can - I'm not a super hardcore player, but I hop on daily, like to complete the tasks, and will grind community days (safely at home now).

I'd like to hit Level 50 before 2028.   Nerves  Squirtle really inspired be - going from 0 to 42 in like 5-6 months is amazing.

FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:37 pm
@Polarisana wrote:Hi!  I'm Polarisana - joined for Uxie raids and I've been lurking/chatting a bit more of late.

I'm a Day 1 Pogo player, minus a brief break Winter 2016-Spring 2017.  PoGo helped me during a real bad period of my life by encouraging daily check ins and walks and such.  It also led me to the local community, which helped me get a real solid group of friends!  I'm working on whatever soft xp grind I can - I'm not a super hardcore player, but I hop on daily, like to complete the tasks, and will grind community days (safely at home now).

I'd like to hit Level 50 before 2028.   Nerves  Squirtle really inspired be - going from 0 to 42 in like 5-6 months is amazing.
I don't recommend that grind.  It was exhausting and very costly!  But thank you!

Polarisana likes this post

Polarisana

Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:05 pm
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Polarisana wrote:Hi!  I'm Polarisana - joined for Uxie raids and I've been lurking/chatting a bit more of late.

I don't recommend that grind.  It was exhausting and very costly!  But thank you!
I can imagine - the hardcore players in my city drop a lot of money on this game.  But I can see the leveling is possible and I want to hit the ground running to whatever extent I can!  

I'm 100mil short of level 50, and it took me two years to slow grind to 20mil... So we shall see.
Bvillebiggie_15

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:43 pm
I need farfetch and kangaskans

EnigmaSpirit likes this post

mish
mish

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:53 pm
I am mish and I love Chipotle.
Millie

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduction

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:13 pm
Hello I'm Millie (She/Her), I'm just here to vibe. I just either like to play games or draw. Anyways Hope everyone's doing well.
Jay_
Jay_

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:24 pm
Hey I'm Jason im from the UK, i started playing in the 2016 craze then stopped for a while, i recently got hooked on the game again in lockdown as an excuse to go out and exercise, then i found the remote raid discord. And now im really enjoying the game even in a rural area because of this community, im mainly focusing on completing all the mythical research tasks i never did.
Elite

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:32 pm
Dunno how this forum things works but seems great. Keep up the good work
Superskullz115
Superskullz115

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:39 pm
What up people! Superskullz or Skullz here (whichever is easier for you guys to call me). 

Been playing POGO since the early days when it just surfaced our phones in 2016. It felt weird for me at first since it reminded me of Pokemon Yellow since that was in fact the 1st EVER video game I had played (which made me become a gamer). 
Even though I took long breaks in between months of this game, I plan to get back in action starting by using the discord to help me get legendaries, megas, and other uncaught pkmn I need since I plan to also complete my PKMN Home Dex at the same time!
Bloodreina

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:39 pm
I’ve been play Pokémon Go since 2016. I have taken brief breaks here and there for a month or two at a time. I found POGOraids maybe a month ago. I am motivated to catch them all! I play an embarrassing amount of time, but it is one of my favorite hobbies.
zace95K

Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:24 am
Hey Y'all, I'm Zace and I been playing Pokémon go for just under 5 years, it's been a long journey with a huge learning curve. My favourite aspect of the game is the remote raid feature that has been introduced. I'm so greatfull for this as I didn't have many friends playing Pokémon go with me so I was on a solo journey for a long while. But this the remote raid update made a new platform to connect and make friends, which was something I personally felt like was need to boost my journey. I have now made friends that support me on my journey, ones I could never have imagined. I plan on becoming a dragon master and in the process of befriending many dragon type Pokémon. Though the journey may seem long before I reach my goals, I'll never abandon hope!!
DonutPixie

Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:53 am
Hey im DonutPixie (Pixie for short) and I started playing pokemon go about a year ago. I enjoy raids and catching pokemon
drysty

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:39 am
Hello everybody!

I’ve started playing pogo casually a few months ago and have made steady progress to level 34 so far! I really enjoy the server and it has helped me and friends a lot.

I wouldn’t change anything, maybe some features for separate regions/countries to interact better with those closer by?
LikeSlinky667

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:26 pm
Hello everyone I'm slinky gamin and I started playing Pokemon go back in 2019 but had to stop real soon because my phone stopped running the game completely just now started playing again cause I got a new better phone.
tjleblanc15

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:28 am
Hi. I’m Tony. I live in the mountains in Alberta. I love walking around these stunning mountains, seeing all the rivers, salmon runs, animals (gotta be careful with bears and Elk, though), and trees, trees, TREES! I’ve been a PoGo player since day 1, but took a couple years off and just got back into it about 5 months ago. Surprisingly, there are gyms and stops in the mountains!
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:34 am
@tjleblanc15 wrote:Hi. I’m Tony. I live in the mountains in Alberta. I love walking around these stunning mountains, seeing all the rivers, salmon runs, animals (gotta be careful with bears and Elk, though), and trees, trees, TREES! I’ve been a PoGo player since day 1, but took a couple years off and just got back into it about 5 months ago. Surprisingly, there are gyms and stops in the mountains!

Hi! You sound like me! I downloaded first month and then took like a 4 year break.
PapiCreeper

Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:03 pm
Hello
MerryMichaelmas

Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:56 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new here - first post! Came over from the Discord, which I have been using for Remote Raids, and lovin' it!
Lookin' forward to chattin' with y'all. Feel free to hit me up on any of my socials (especially TikTok, my newest fav!)
@MerryMichaelmas
H34TR4N

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:42 am
Hello, i don’t really know what to put here but i wanted to type something haha i like how much stuf is going on with pogo and that so many players are still invested. I think a lot of us picked it up during quarantine, ao did i!
CowboyBebopDude

Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:58 pm
Hi all, I’m CowboyBebopDude on Pokemon Go. I’m down for raids and to talk about pokemon! Currently at L44, trying hard to get to 50 one day.
Dominatior

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:45 am
Hi I am Dominatior3 from the good old USA. I picked up Pokemon go about 2 years ago and I dropped it for about a year. I started playing 2 weeks ago. I just want to work on leveling and maybe I will get to 50 someday. I can use my remote raid passes now with this discord.

Cheers everyone.
buenosnachos15

Introduce yourself! Empty yeo

Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:30 pm
hey i’m buenosnachos15. new to the server but i’m interested in joining raids to get new pokemon
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:56 pm
@buenosnachos15 wrote:hey i’m buenosnachos15. new to the server but i’m interested in joining raids to get new pokemon

Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy it and please don't hesitate to ask us anything if you have questions!
aaaccc224

Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:50 pm
Hey! Came from Discord as well, didn't know this existed!

My PoGo story is kind of interesting. I didn't play back when it came out in 2016 - I went against the grain of everyone, thinking I was a true Pokemon fan lol who stuck with the mainline games through the years. I went hard when google first put out pokemon across google maps, but when people I knew who weren't Pokemon fans and we going hard on Go all of a sudden put me off.

My sister was playing periodically, but not hardcore or anything. She would tag along people who were hardcore, but she kept a modest (and small) box. Jump to 2019 and I helped her catch a Mewtwo nearby, as she was afraid to mess up the catch because it turned out shiny. She didn't even know how to curve the ball or anything. That was the first time I ever helped with a raid and I got the Mewtwo on the first ball.......yeah we had no idea it was guaranteed lol. But she kept wondering how I spun the ball and all, and how I was able to help tap the mewtwo to oblivion.

Jump to March 2020 when the pandemic hit - at this point my sister's phone couldn't handle Go anymore and despite traveling here and there finding pokemon around the world through her trips, she kind of stopped playing. Pandemic hit, so I thought, why don't I steal all her Pokemon? I figured I could move pokemon to let's Go and move em over to my mainline games - shiny mewtwo here we gooo! I thought this game was too easy - and they implemented all the pandemic features of remote raiding. Then I played a little GBL for jokes and giggles - still not too hardcore. Then I started catching shinies left and right, something she never really had on her account. Slowly but surely I got into raiding and getting Shiny Terrakion on the first raid, then discovering comm days and everything. They made the game pretty accessibly with all the features and suddenly I was playing Go...the only one of my friends to be doing so...since they all had stopped. I got them to briefly come back for a bit thought!

So here we are...now on Discord to catch mons across the world.
jonblake03

Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:07 pm
Hi! I'm Jon.

I love Pokémon GO and have had it since 2016. Hoping to get to know some new people here! You can add me on Pokémon GO or Discord. 

Friend code: 7180 7023 2089

Discord: bear#0001
Hollywood

Introduce yourself! Empty Joined forum for giveaway

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:24 pm
I saw we needed to post to enter the forum giveaways so I invite anyone else to reply to this for the giveaway

Hollywood
Go Valor
Dominatior

Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:19 am
Yeah replying for the give away!!!

#valor is the best
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum