Pokemon Go Remote Raids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator
Posts : 217
Join date : 2021-01-20

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:52 am
Hi all! I see some familiar faces from Discord, but don't know many of you! Introduce yourself here, but keep your personal information private. 

what motivates you to play POGO? What are your goals? How can we help you reach them!?
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host
Posts : 23
Join date : 2021-01-24

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:32 am
@EnigmaSpirit wrote:Hi all! I see some familiar faces from Discord, but don't know many of you! Introduce yourself here, but keep your personal information private. 

what motivates you to play POGO? What are your goals? How can we help you reach them!?
 
Hi Enigma!  I'm FertileSquirtle.  I got into Pogo during quarantine out of boredom; started playing late July 2020 and now I'm lvl 42.  I suffer some depression, and some days maintaining that streak is the only thing that motivates me to get up and do stuff.  Can't break the streak!

No current goals, just really like the community and helping out on the discord.  Thanks for getting us a forum!

Also shuckle is my favorite Pokemon.
ItsDaredevll
ItsDaredevll
Verified Raid Host
Posts : 6
Join date : 2021-01-24

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:43 am
yo homie thanks for making the forum its turning out real nice so far!

i dunno why i play pogo, but i miss playing main series pokemon games and thats prolly what keeps me on it.

Listen my dudes, I'm straight up hunting the shiny mega dex, screw the big dex, i just want them megas... i dont know why either lol

Introduce yourself! Gene_510 purple mons best mons idc what they are (except cats)
FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host
Posts : 23
Join date : 2021-01-24

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:26 am
@ItsDaredevll wrote:yo homie thanks for making the forum its turning out real nice so far!

i dunno why i play pogo, but i miss playing main series pokemon games and thats prolly what keeps me on it.

Listen my dudes, I'm straight up hunting the shiny mega dex, screw the big dex, i just want them megas... i dont know why either lol

Introduce yourself! Gene_510 purple mons best mons idc what they are (except cats)
 
I've got you on the gengar, venusaur, charizard, and ampharos if trade distance is ever removed or increased.  Mega gengar is beautiful.

FertileSquirtle likes this post

avatar
PotsforDaze
Member
Posts : 3
Join date : 2021-01-28

Introduce yourself! Empty Hey!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:26 am
I'm Pots, or PotsforDaze
I too recently started playing during quarantine, I originally started in 2016 when the game came out, but boredom pushed me to play again. Currently I am trying to shiny hunt and get meta-raiders. My goals are going from level 33-40 in these upcoming months, and catching a hundo in any meta raider. Chart Up Favorite Pokémon is Arcanine :)

FertileSquirtle likes this post

avatar
Polarisana
Member
Posts : 12
Join date : 2021-01-27

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:23 pm
Hi!  I'm Polarisana - joined for Uxie raids and I've been lurking/chatting a bit more of late.

I'm a Day 1 Pogo player, minus a brief break Winter 2016-Spring 2017.  PoGo helped me during a real bad period of my life by encouraging daily check ins and walks and such.  It also led me to the local community, which helped me get a real solid group of friends!  I'm working on whatever soft xp grind I can - I'm not a super hardcore player, but I hop on daily, like to complete the tasks, and will grind community days (safely at home now).

I'd like to hit Level 50 before 2028.   Nerves  Squirtle really inspired be - going from 0 to 42 in like 5-6 months is amazing.

FertileSquirtle likes this post

FertileSquirtle
FertileSquirtle
Verified Raid Host
Posts : 23
Join date : 2021-01-24

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:37 pm
@Polarisana wrote:Hi!  I'm Polarisana - joined for Uxie raids and I've been lurking/chatting a bit more of late.

I'm a Day 1 Pogo player, minus a brief break Winter 2016-Spring 2017.  PoGo helped me during a real bad period of my life by encouraging daily check ins and walks and such.  It also led me to the local community, which helped me get a real solid group of friends!  I'm working on whatever soft xp grind I can - I'm not a super hardcore player, but I hop on daily, like to complete the tasks, and will grind community days (safely at home now).

I'd like to hit Level 50 before 2028.   Nerves  Squirtle really inspired be - going from 0 to 42 in like 5-6 months is amazing.
I don't recommend that grind.  It was exhausting and very costly!  But thank you!

Polarisana likes this post

avatar
Polarisana
Member
Posts : 12
Join date : 2021-01-27

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:05 pm
@FertileSquirtle wrote:
@Polarisana wrote:Hi!  I'm Polarisana - joined for Uxie raids and I've been lurking/chatting a bit more of late.

I'm a Day 1 Pogo player, minus a brief break Winter 2016-Spring 2017.  PoGo helped me during a real bad period of my life by encouraging daily check ins and walks and such.  It also led me to the local community, which helped me get a real solid group of friends!  I'm working on whatever soft xp grind I can - I'm not a super hardcore player, but I hop on daily, like to complete the tasks, and will grind community days (safely at home now).

I'd like to hit Level 50 before 2028.   Nerves  Squirtle really inspired be - going from 0 to 42 in like 5-6 months is amazing.
I don't recommend that grind.  It was exhausting and very costly!  But thank you!
I can imagine - the hardcore players in my city drop a lot of money on this game.  But I can see the leveling is possible and I want to hit the ground running to whatever extent I can!  

I'm 100mil short of level 50, and it took me two years to slow grind to 20mil... So we shall see.
avatar
Bvillebiggie_15
Member
Posts : 3
Join date : 2021-02-23

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:43 pm
I need farfetch and kangaskans

EnigmaSpirit likes this post

Sponsored content

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum