Pokemon Go Remote Raids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't?

+7
Dresden31
Saucin420
frogfizz
SimpTv
taco
Polarisana
EnigmaSpirit
11 posters
Go down
EnigmaSpirit
EnigmaSpirit
Administrator

What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't? Empty What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't?

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:54 am
What Pokémon have you retired (never use anymore ) that used to be part of your regular rotation of raid and gym attackers? Is there a possibly they could come back to being useful with a new move , future mega or PVP Potential?
Polarisana

What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't? Empty Re: What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't?

Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:38 pm
Pidgeot used to be a staple on my team - it still kind of is, but it's not in Shield so I haven't been able to use it for the first time in a long time.

In every game I always have one named Rainbow, which is usually the first Pidgey I catch on Route 1 and keep with me the whole game.

cheopsrule, xixa and FertileSquirtle like this post

taco
Helper

What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't? Empty rip ttar

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:56 pm
friendship ended with smacktar. now rw rhyperior is my best friend
SimpTv

What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't? Empty Re: What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't?

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:07 pm
Houndoom is off
My teams ge used to be so cool
frogfizz

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:24 pm
used to love jynx but just seems underwhelming now.
Saucin420

Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:29 pm
Always used to love my machamp, but was retired when I got the hundo Lucario
Dresden31

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:36 pm
Rhyhorn with mud-slap used to be key in my raid parties against fire types, rarely use it now. maybe one day.
WillSoSaxy

What Pokemon did you used to use, but now don't? Empty Dragonite

Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:16 pm
He's so weak rn no idea why
Mirodove

Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:45 pm
Hitmonlee used to be my favorite Pokémon but now he’s just kinda overrated for me. He’s back to the pasture for now
CowboyBebopDude

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:00 am
Vaporeon as my water attacker back in the old days when Moltres being i. raids was a huge deal. Kyogre and Gyarados replaced that.
UnwoundRiver
UnwoundRiver

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:07 am
When I first started, I used Hariyama for everything. I never got the chance to play the GBA/DS games when I was younger so I still wasn't very knowledgeable of the different attackers. I now use my hydro swampert and wrecker rhyperior as my main hitters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum